Monday, August 24, 2009

Major Updates

Well.....I haven't written anything since May 14th. So what has happened in the last 3+ months?
  1. I moved from my childhood home to a new townhouse in Schererville.
  2. My youngest daughter, Adrienne, moved to Fort Wayne.
  3. I was granted custody of my Grand Daughter Reese.
  4. My oldest daughter, Lindsey, moved home from Phoenix to help me with Reese.
  5. We had a mini-family reunion, (all 7 siblings in one place at the same time).
  6. I didn't win the lottery.
  7. I still haven't had a date with Jennifer Anniston, (nor have I heard from her).
  8. I went out on two dates. Two dates, one women.
  9. I've irritated many people with my incessant Facebook updates.
  10. I've taken over 1000 pictures of Reese.
  11. I've found out that I have some great friends.
  12. I've appreciated my family more than ever.
  13. I've had to relearn many things about raising an infant.
  14. I've learned a lot about things I never wanted to know about.
  15. I've also learned a lot about myself (good and bad).
  16. I'ved forged a realtionship with Reese that I'll cherish for the rest of my life.
It doesn't seem like a lot when you put it down on paper, (or on a screen), but some of these are the biggest changes in my life since my divorce.

I know I will remember the summer of 2009 as the best and worst summer of my life so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment